Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Chapter 1
I thought that psychology was simplely the mind and reactions in situations before I started this class. I didn't realize how in deepth psychology goes into science. Psychology affects my life greatly. My reactions to people and situations are very different in some case, because of who I am and how I was raised. The two thing I found most interesting in chapter one is overconfinence and how long it took me to unscramble the words. Sometime I am overconfindent and then I find that I didn't as good of a job as I thought. Like unscrambling the word took me a very long time because I didn't have a certain knowledge on the words. I was very confused and I am trying to understand the best that I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I totally agree to the over confidencet thing. It took me forever to figure out the one sample word. Knowing the word might help but even if you now it and you become full of your self you're not going to figure it out.
ReplyDelete