
The importance of research is to gain knowledge and to compare answer with other sources. Using research is a great way to get an idea of what your subject is about and so you can do experiments in the future. I use research in my papers for school. In order for me to write about any subject, I must first know what I need to write about, that way I can learn and put my own points of view into my paper. Three think I learned lately were the perspectives of science. The three that I learned most about are neuroscience- which is the brain functioning to make emotions, memories, etc., Evolutionary- Traits of emotion and experience that is passed down to the offspring, and Psychodynamic- which is my favorite and is the unconscious mind acting on its own and making unknown actions. My dreams send messages to me that I don't understand fully but I know there is something there.
I am also intrigued by the psychodynamic perspective of psychology. I often find myself having bizarre dreams which seem to have underlying messages I can't quite decode
ReplyDeleteI also have a great interest in Psychodynamic Psychology because to me it seems very "beyond." I'm not for sure how to say it, but this kind of psychology is very interesting because we don't have to think about it. To me it is just mind boggling at how the unconscious mind works. I would like to better understand and realize why and how we can make unconscious functions. Especially when we react to a stimulus unconsciouly (pushing a child out of the way of being hit by a car, an automatic response).
ReplyDelete