
The most interesting thing that I learned in this chapter is that the Olson twins are in identical but in fact fraternal twins. I always thought that they looked identical but I guess I was mistaken. I use to watch them all the time and was not able to tell the difference between the two. I also found that the more enriched a rats environment is the better the brain cell grow and enrich themselves. Comparing to a non enriched rat; the enriched rat seem to have a heavier and thicker brain cortex. With that they are able to solve more thought out situations and learn. The last thing that really interested me was the gender aggression. Men admit to be more aggressive than women and through many experiences they are more likely to be a physical aggressor and a firm believer in their own thoughts and ideas. I believe this is true in most cases but not all. I find that in today's socitiy men are becoming less aggressive and women are becoming more aggressive because of the equallity the socitiy has today.
I twould have thought they were identical too but I guess not. That shows how much more genetics are involved and how just because they look alike doesn't mean they are fraternal twins.
ReplyDelete