Monday, November 16, 2009

blog 10

Solving problems is a very interesting subject. The fact that through trial and error we learn all the basic idea we need to understand. We use algorithms, step-by-step procedures that guarantee a solution. Sometimes that fact that there is no pattern for strategy is also interesting. Puzzles that people encounter are answered in our minds like a flash of reality. I word insight brings all of the ideas to together of one common solution.


Creativity defines me very well. I am very creative in different ways. I can make up stories out of thin air and I can excaudate many details that make the stories seem more adventurous, more imaginative. The stories and image I can tell and make others believe is what I am best at. Being creative can save much time and can help in companies to promote their product. I rather be creative then good at art, because there is no art without creativity.

I think that the twin and adoption studies were quite interesting twins acutely score about the same on tests. Adoption enhances that intelligence scores of mistreated or neglected children seem to be different from what I have thought. Fraternal twins are just like any other kind of siblings but are treated like the same because people expect them to be. Then you have to factor in how the children were treated to understand their development and understand why they have certain test scores. I always wondered what it would be like to have a twin and understand the importance of that understandment.

2 comments:

  1. I also thought that the problem solving potion of what we leared was really interesting. I thought it was really cool the different types of ways we go about in trying to solve problems. Some that are easy and some that are hard. I find it fascinating that we never really know (or least I don't) notice that we are solving our problems that way. It amazes me how much we rely on trail and error and how we keep guessing even though there are easier ways to figurew out the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Problem solving, now we all know that we use things we learn in math everyday. I hate when teachers tell you that no matter what you do it will appear in your future. Guess they're right.

    They always compare twins, & men and women. What is up with that?

    ReplyDelete