Memory is very important to defining who we are as human beings. It is the way we learn and teach others of past experiences. Memory is the way we know what to do anything when the right time comes. If we didn't have any memory we would know how to do anything. We would walk around the world and die soon after because we can't protect ourselves and don't know how to take care ourselves. If a person can't remember after 20 second then that person most likely can't do anything on his or her own. I could not live in Clive's wife's shoes and she handles the memory damage really well. I would not be able to handle him not remembering anything that I said. I feel that my memory is not the best but I am glad to have that instead of nothing at all. I don't know what I would do if I had Clive's memory. I would be paranoid and so scared not to remember anything.
I don't see my memories working any differently than before. I think that my memories are the same as always because I don't have much of a memory from before. My memory sometimes works differently than other. I usually need something to remind me of anything but I can't recall anything off hand without hints. I trust my memories because they are in my mind. In the reemerging and forgetting video people can make others remember memories different by distorting the truth and making the fantasy seem like reality. I am mainly the same way. People can tell me things and I would believe the truth and the lie even if they are complete opposites.
No comments:
Post a Comment