Thursday, November 19, 2009

blog 11

My personality is different than my friends. I am hyper at times and other times I seem to be too mature for my age. I can get really crazy when I am with my friends and if I have a little sugar. My friends like that I can make them laugh and smile. I think it is a positive thing that I can be funny and crazy with my friend and I think that it is a good trait to be serious when I am working. I am a studious person and I try my hardest at school. I like to play games and joke around with people but I do like to try to get all of my work done as soon as possible, which is a very good trait to have. I am very caring, more caring than I want to be, sometimes. I try to be mean, but it doesn’t work out the way I want it to. I think it is a positive trait to be caring. I think all people just need someone to care about them. I am also happy person, not much can make me made or sad. I usually am always happy or hyper. I like it is a positive trait to be a happy go lucky person. I’m shy at times and I can be cowardly. I won’t do certain thing because I’m scared of what people may think of me or I don’t want to get into trouble. I don’t think that cowardly is a good trait to have. I get nervous and sometimes can’t handle certain situations. My nerves always get the best of me, so I think it is a bad trait to have.
I am a pessimistic person. I like to be careful in life and be prepared. I am optimistic some days but I like to be a knowing to what the future. Most of the time I say I am going to fail a test that I studied really hard, but I usually do a lot better than I think to then I feel better. When I am optimistic I always get disappointed in my grade for doing bad and so I don’t like being optimistic to I am not disappointed. I also like being pessimistic to the fact that I am more prepared for trips. I always like that it will rain or I will eat more than I usually can handle. That way I have enough food for all trips. I end up with too much food and I have some left over so I am able to give others some food when they need it. I am happy to be a pessimistic.

My personality changes mainly when there is an important job for me. I like to joke around and have fun, but if there is something that must get done I am serious about getting it done. It helps me to priorities my values and understands what it important. It will help with getting the job done. I also change from a happy mood into a sadder mood whenever someone close to me is having a bad day or is putting me down. I wouldn’t want to do or say anything to make that person hate me so I just tend to be more quiet and give them the space that they need. It helps me to me not so hyper and helps me rethink what I am about to do.
I am usually always in denial. When I see something like shoplifting or something on TV that is a home video I always think that it is fake. I don’t believe what is in front of my eyes. I could eye witness something and don’t believe it in my head. I know it but then I don’t what to know it, but you just can’t get it out of your head. I also have repression of a lot of things that happened in my childhood. I didn’t have that bad of time growing up but something things that happened to me that we bad like breaking my arm I just don’t remember much of it. As the years go on the memory slow fades more and more. I block out a lot of bad things in my life if I want to or not. Displacement is another that I do. I always beat up my pillow or do something when I am mad at someone. I can’t beat them up then I would get into more trouble. It just happens like that and once a month I can’t control my emotions very well so I try to be by myself a lot. So don't get in my face when I am PMSING!!

2 comments:

  1. I also become more silly when I'm with my friends. I'm not really sure why, maybe it's because I'm the most comfortable around them and just don't hold back. I get hyper very easily around some specific friends too. Ya gotta love em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah our combination of your sugar highs and my stories makes for a good lunchtime. It think that it is really good to be outgoing around your friends because you can express yourself more, no matter how wacky you are. I beat my pillow too, haha. And I forgot about breaking my leg too, Our minds are fascinating!

    ReplyDelete